BD Vape is offering us a one-of-a-kind masterpiece sporting an optimal ergonomic design (57 mm large / round edges).
Its carefully selected in its original white color Delrin (FOP) and T6 sandblasted aluminum build (alloy 7075 used in aeronautics), provides it with both lightness and a unique soft feel.
Its electric conductance is optimized by the use of gold-plated contacts and 510 pin.
The interior contact parts are all isolated with high temperature resistant PEEK material.
The Pure BF possesses a stainless steel 510 connector equipped with an O-ring to ensure perfect sealing as well as an auto-adjusting pin allowing it to hold BF atomizers up to Ø25 mm.
Its short stroke Ultem switch button is at the same time flexible, nice to the touch and doesn’t heat even under high power usage.
The 10ml bottle with an Ultem cap is encased in an aluminum case sporting a large opening for “squonking” purposes.
This tube has a little handle that can be clipped in two different positions using its bayonet system: open position with the bottle facing the opening for using it, and closed position with the aluminum part facing the opening for carrying purposes.
This system allows the user to take the bottle out for refilling without the need to unscrew the atomizer or causing any leak in the process.
For easy transport, it is also possible to slightly unscrew the battery cover so that it is no longer in contact with the battery, therefore preventing any accidental misfire.
However, for security purposes it is still preferable to take the battery off the mod box for transport.
- Manufacturer: BD Vape (Fumytech France)
- Country of manufacture: PRC
- Material(s): Delrin (FOP), T6 aluminum, brass, PEEK (polyetheretherketone)
- Brand and model carvings
- Size: 74,8 mm x 57 mm x 33 mm
- Weight: 146g
- We recommend that only seasoned vapers use mechanical mods. Mechanical mods offer no battery protection at all.
- BD Vape by Fumytech decline any responsibility in case of an accident linked to a coil inappropriately made for the battery in use or the deterioration of the battery used.